Windsor Art Center is a place for the visual and performing arts located in Windsor, Connecticut. Begun in 2007, the Center is housed in a former freight house adjacent to the Amtrak line in downtown Windsor. Parking is free, easy and accessible.
Windsor Art Center presents visual art exhibitions and music performances showcasing artists from throughout New England and beyond year round. Artist talks, demos and childrens’s activities round out seasonal programming. There is no admission charge to frequent the gallery or to visit the small gift shop where you will find locally made art. Membership in the Windsor Art Center brings a 10% off at the gift shop along with other benefits. Individual membership is $30 and $50 for a family. Visit our Membership Page for full details on membership.
The Center relies upon donations from individuals, foundations and corporations to help sustain its programming. All funds go to support art and artists. We invite your participation as a donor, sponsor, viewer, event attendee or volunteer. Help us make Windsor a place where art can be seen, heard and enjoyed.
Please contact us at 860-688-2528 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and to get more information!
Windsor Art Center Board of Directors 2016 – 2017
- Mark D. Walker, President. Windsor Federal Savings, Vice President, Regional Manager. Bloomfield, CT
- Terese Newman, Vice President. Terese Newman Design, Windsor, CT
- Holly Pelton, Secretary. Owner, Pelton Graphics, Windsor, CT
- Albert Boehm, Treasurer, Retired Engineer and Educator, Windsor, CT
- Dr. Diane Gary, Retired Educator, Windsor Locks
- Beth Gibbs, Director, ProYoga Therapeutics, Windsor, CT
- Susan Kiss, Artist/Museum Technician/Independent Curator, East Windsor, CT
- Ann Parkhurst, Docent at New Britain Museum of American Art; Retired Educator, Windsor CT
- Neill Sachdev, Merrill Lynch, Windsor, CT
- Wanda Seldon, Human Resources Administrator, CT Department of Transportation, Hartford, CT
- Lavita Sookram, Windsor, CT
- Judith Strother, Retired Librarian, Windsor, CT